Our website address is: www.wwengineers.com.
Water Works Engineers has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.wwengineers.com.
Information We Gather from Visitors
We may record the time and date, IP address, browser type, client operating system and other contextual data of our visitors to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
We may record the address of the web site from which the visitor came to our web site to monitor interest in the site and sites which have linked to us.
We may also record the pages within our web site that are visited and the search options that are used so that our future revisions to the site will make it easier for visitors to use the most popular features.
We cannot and do not record visitors’ name, company, email address, or any such private information, other than when you submit that information to us (e.g., on the Contact Form).
The data collected is stored in a file that is accessible only by Water Works Engineers or its agents. We do not make this log or its content available to any other person or entity.
Our site uses a contact form for site visitors to request information or sugggest changes to the site. We collect visitor’s contact information (such as their email address). The vistor’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. We may keep copies of the email sent using the Contact form, in order to monitor the accuracy of our delivery system; however, we will not disclose such mails to any unauthorized third party or unintended recipients.
Information We Share with Others
We will only share the information we collect as stated here, unless we give you additional
notice or ask your permission:
- We will not sell information we gather from our visitors to anyone.
- We reserve the right to report information that we collect in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to collect or report debts owed to us, or to protect our rights or property.
- When we share information in our database with an agent, affiliate, or subcontractor, we will protect that information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Water Works Engineers policies require that employees with access to confidential information may not use or disclose the information except for business use.
Leaving Our Site
This site contains links to other sites. Water Works Engineers does not monitor nor is responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external Web sites.
Our site provides subscribers the opportunity to receive communications from us regarding future software upgrades / releases.
If you wish to not receive any informational emails from Water Works Engineers:
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit the following URL: contacts and use the contact form.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contactWater Works Engineers, LLC 7500 N Dobson Rd, Suite 200 Scottsdale, AZ 85256 email@example.com