Water Works Engineers has engineered water systems for surface water systems in Arizona, Northern California and Utah. Specifically, Water Works Engineers has tackled the following challenges associated with surface water treatment:
- Department of Public Health permitting assistance
- Treatment of eutrophic sources with prolific algal blooms and associated challenges
- Treatment of high turbidity sources impacted by colloidal clays
- Chemical pretreatment selection and optimization
- Filtration performance assessment and optimization
- Disinfection byproduct formation minimization
- Taste and odor control
- UV disinfection
- Recycling of residuals dewatering water
Water Works Engineers can pull from experiences on these projects to develop the most effective treatment process for your systems.
Water Works Engineers highly skilled and qualified professionals have been involved in over 100 groundwater contaminant treatment projects.
Since the beginning of the firm, groundwater treatment has been one of our core competencies. Water Works Engineers staff have conceptualized, designed, and overseen construction, start-up and operational optimization for dozens of cost effective groundwater treatment facilities across the West. We understand the complexities of groundwater treatment for both organic and inorganic contaminants as well as the implications of various treatment approaches on waste disposal, general water quality, corrosion control and disinfection byproduct formation in distribution systems. Water Works Engineers has considerable knowledge and experience in the study and treatment of challenging groundwater supplies with complex water quality issues.
We pride ourselves on our ability to design and implement cost effective treatment systems that treat/remove multiple co-occurring groundwater contaminants while minimizing maintenance costs and operations “headaches”.