Water Works Engineers is experienced and adept in all facets of water and wastewater treatment process design, including:
- Identification of the most appropriate and cost-effective treatment process for the client’s needs
- Selection of treatment processes, technologies and equipment
- Optimal sizing of the treatment system’s components
- Specification, layout and optimization of the equipment, piping, valving and instrumentation
- Coordination of mechanical design with process & instrumentation diagrams and electrical requirements
- Development of treatment process control narratives, control loop descriptions and operating guidelines
Water Works Engineers selects and designs treatment processes that reliably meet or surpass treatment goals and are easily operated by treatment plant staff while minimizing capital and O&M costs.