We are currently seeking an administrative assistant in our Scottsdale office. This position focuses on providing a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related executive support working cross-functionally across the company. The successful candidate will provide administrative duties which will include assisting engineers with specification formatting, assisting with maintaining construction logs and filing as well as other administrative assistance as needed. Although this is not considered a receptionist position, the successful candidate will sit at the front desk and be in charge of greeting incoming guests, deliveries, etc. Marketing/business development assistance will include proposal writing and formatting, potential proposal searches, creating project profiles of existing projects and maintaining up-to-date team resumes.
Water Works Engineers offers competitive compensation and benefits. To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter.
- Develop strong working relationship with fellow employees, clients, sub-contractors and vendors
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment
- Must be flexible and able to work in a very fast paced work environment and at times under the pressure of meeting critical deadlines
- Support coordination, preparation, and production of Proposals & Qualifications packages
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Adobe InDesign/Photoshop a plus
Water Works Engineers offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a friendly environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for employee sponsorship.