We are currently seeking an administrative assistant in our Scottsdale office. This position focuses on providing a wide array of administrative, accounting, logistical, and project-related executive support working cross-functionally across the company. The successful candidate will provide administrative duties which will include assisting engineers with specification formatting, assisting with maintaining construction logs and filing, assisting in accounts payable and receivable as well as other administrative assistance as needed. Although this is not considered a receptionist position, the successful candidate will sit at the front desk and be in charge of greeting incoming guests, deliveries, etc.
Marketing/business development assistance will include proposal writing and formatting, potential proposal searches, creating project profiles of existing projects and maintaining up-to-date team resumes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Develop strong working relationship with fellow employees, clients, sub-contractors and vendors
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment
- Must be flexible and able to work in a very fast paced work environment and at times under the pressure of meeting critical deadlines
- Support coordination, preparation, and production of Proposals & Qualifications packages
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Adobe InDesign/Photoshop a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license
Frequent sitting/standing in the office/at desk; handling paperwork/files and operating computer and other office equipment; occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- General in-office administration tasks, including filing, office supply management, and vendor coordination as required
- Maintain cleanliness of the office, primarily in shared conference rooms and kitchen areas
- Assist with setting up meetings, maintaining conference room schedules, and ordering catering as needed
- Project administration assistance
- Assisting in accounts payable/receivables
- Marketing/proposal assistance
- Other administrative assistance as needed
Water Works Engineers offers excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, training opportunities, and a dynamic and high energy work environment with a focus on personal and professional growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.