Water Works Engineers is looking for a full-time Civil Engineer with experience in design and construction of water and wastewater infrastructure projects to work in our Pleasant Grove, UT or Scottsdale, AZ offices. As a Project Engineer with Water Works Engineers, you will work with a Project Manager (PM) as part of a Project Team and be responsible for planning, design development, calculations, cost estimates, presentations and overall project development for a variety of projects This is a key position in our office and requires particular attention to detail, a thorough understanding of engineering design principles, and the ability to effectively work within a team.
This position is technically challenging, PE license is required. Enthusiasm for working on a variety of projects from the conceptual phase through the completion of project construction will be essential to your professional growth with Water Works Engineers. Your proficiency with CADD software, Word, and Excel paired with excellent oral and written communication skills will be keys to your success in completing projects and achieving your goals as a professional engineer. It is expected that you will grow into senior project engineer/project manager positions as your experience with Water Works Engineers develops.
- Civil/Environmental or Chemical Engineering degree from an accredited engineering program is required.
- P.E. required
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to work effectively as part of a team or independent as required by individual project needs.
- Ability and willingness to perform both office and field work as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and construction industry standard practices, codes, contracts, drawings, specifications, safety standards, and pollution prevention plan requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including at a minimum Word, Excel and Project.
- 4-8 years of experience in a similar field
Preferred Qualifications or ability to acquire in a timely manner
- California, Arizona or Utah P.E. License or ability to acquire in a timely manner
Water Works Engineers offers excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, training opportunities, and a dynamic and high energy work environment with a focus on personal and professional growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.