Water Works Engineers is currently recruiting for highly motivated Civil/Environmental Engineers to join our Team. Project assignments include water and wastewater treatment projects, conveyance projects, and potable water storage and distribution projects.
As a Staff Engineer, you will work with a Project Manager (PM) and Project Engineer as part of a Project Team and be responsible for assisting with planning, design development, calculations, cost estimates, presentations, and overall project development for a variety of projects.
This is a key position and requires particular attention to detail, a through understanding of engineering design principles, and the ability to effectively work within a team. It is anticipated you will grow into a project engineer as your experience with Water Works Engineers develops.
Candidates can look forward to:
- Proforming all necessary calculations for preliminary design and detailed design of a variety of projects
- Preparing reports, plans, and specifications
- Reviewing construction submittals
- Conducting field inspections under the supervision of a project engineer
- Civil/Environmental degree from an accredited engineering program
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required
- Ability and willingness to perform both office and field work as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of design and construction industry standard practices, codes, contracts, drawings, specifications, safety standards, and pollution prevention plan requirements
- Proficient in CADD software, Microsoft Office products, including at a minimum: Word, Excel, and Project.
Water Works Engineers offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a friendly environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for employee sponsorship.