We are currently seeking a highly motivated Structural Engineer to join our team. Project assignments will predominately be in areas on water treatment, wastewater treatment, potable water storage, conveyance, and distribution type projects.
Are you looking for a work environment where you and your ideas are highly valued? Do you want to be a key member of a fast-growing, dynamic consulting engineering firm? Are you ready to join a team of highly skilled professionals like yourself, working together to provide top-level design services on technically challenging and varied projects? Water Works Engineers is ready for you!
Water Works Engineers has offices in Los Angeles, CA, Redding, CA, Roseville, CA, San Mateo, CA, San Diego, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, and Pleasant Grove, UT. We provide consulting engineering services for water treatment facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, sewage pump stations, water booster stations, pipelines and other water and wastewater facilities throughout the Western United States. We are committed to providing high quality work to our clients and providing a high quality of work life for those in the firm. We believe in a positive work environment and good work/life balance.
- BS in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Structural or Architectural Engineering
- Engineering-In-Training Certification (EIT) or Professional Engineer Registration, PE (preferred)
- Solid project communication skills
- Commitment to technical excellence
- Creative thinker and team player
- Knowledge of the 2018 International Building Code/ 2019 California Building Code, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC, and NDS. Additional knowledge of AWWA standards for the structural design of steel and concrete water storage tanks is a plus
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CAD and modeling programs a plus
- Development of calculations, reports, plans and specifications for Water and Wastewater Conveyance and Treatment Facilities
- Structural systems selection
- Hydrodynamic analysis of water bearing structures
- Concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structural design
- Architectural design associated with accessibility, materials of construction, hazard occupancies, etc.
- Structural assessment of existing facilities
- Construction Observation/Review
Water Works Engineers offers excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, training opportunities, and a dynamic and high energy work environment with a focus on personal and professional growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.